Come Home to the Kennedys..!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
A home in the 'PARIS' end of Glenroy with it ALL… Low maintenance, Top location, Modern facilities, what more could you ask for! Ideal home for a young family, investor or first home buyer. The perfect starter or forever home. Contact us TODAY!
- Brick Townhouse, built in 2016 approx.
- Street facing near new home, w/ Land size of 188m2 approx.
- Building size of 17.5s/q approx.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- Kitchen with S/S gas appliances, stone benchtops and Island bench with gorgeous waterfall edging
- Sizeable living and meals zone with stacker doors to courtyard
- 3 bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring, master with ensuite
- Bathrooms with shower, bathtub in main, vanities and toilet
- Powder room with single vanity
- Holland and block out, security alarm system, ducted vacuum, under-stair storage with sliding door, high ceilings, LED lighting and polished timber flooring
- Courtyard with landscaped gardens and decking area, street facing with lawn
- Single remote garage and car space for 2nd car
- Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- Potential Rental: $480 - $520 p/w approx.
- Zoned under Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- With the council of the City of Moreland
- Walk to Pascoe Vale Rd shopping, strips, Glenroy & Oak Park Train station and bus hub
- Surrounded by parks, reserves, gyms & local schools
- And only 12.5km from the CBD with easy City Link and Ring Road and airport access
- The ideal first home or investment property close to everything you need
- Street facing home in the heart of Glenroy
- Deposit of 10%
- Settlement of 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064