Single Level Living..!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
This simply ticks every box! Quietly nestled at the rear of the block, offering an extremely generous open plan living/dining space and oozing with quality, welcome home to 3/32 William Street, Glenroy. Ideal for any first home buyer, downsizer, or investor. For further information contact the team!
- Brick Villa Unit, built in 2014 approx.
- Quiet & secure home, w/ Land size of 178m2 approx.
- Building size of 11s/q approx.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- Kitchen with S/S Technika appliances, laminate benchtops with island bench, vinyl wrap cabinetry finish with tiled flooring
- Sizeable open plan meals and living zones
- 2 bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, vanity and toilet
- Extras include: Holland blinds, high ceilings, down lights and more
- Courtyard with landscaped gardens and lawn
- Single remote garage/carport
- Fujitsu split system heating and cooling
- Potential Rental: $370 - $400 p/w approx.
- Strata insurance: $410 p/a approx.
- Zoned under Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- With the council of the City of Moreland
- Walk to Pascoe Vale Rd shopping, strips, Glenroy & Oak Park Train station and bus hub
- Surrounded by parks, reserves & local schools
- And only 12.5km from the CBD with easy City Link and Ring Road and airport access
- The ideal first home or investment property close to everything you need
- A great home in the 'Paris' end of Glenroy
- Deposit of 10%
- Settlement of 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979