Surprisingly spacious this home ticks many boxes for all! A BRAND-NEW home with all the finer details done for you. Perfect for any first home buyer, family or investor and close to all the finer schools the area has to offer, PLUS all else one needs to call Ida Street a home!
- Brick Townhouse, built in 2020 approx.
- Stylish home, w/ Land size of 128m2 approx.
- Building size of 14.2s/q approx.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- 2-tone Tupac cabinetry, superb Caesar stone benchtops and splashbacks, plus a breathtaking waterfall edge breakfast bench with pendant lighting and Technika appliances including dishwasher
- Sizeable meals & living zones with European engineered flooring
- Study/Office or 3rd bedroom at ground level
- 3 bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring.
- 2 bathrooms with shower, vanity and toilet, bathtub in main bathroom
- Additional powder room with vanity & separate laundry with trough
- Single garage with internal & rear access plus space for additional car
- Split Systems to main living/meals + all bedrooms
- Extras include security alarm system and video intercom, Holland blinds, garden shed AND more
- Potential Rental: $540 - $600 p/w approx.
- Zoned under General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- With the council of the Moonee Valley
- Close to schools including St Bernard's Catholic Boys College, Penleigh & Essendon Grammar, Ave Maria College, kinder gardens, childcare and Essendon Fields DFO and Keilor Road shopping precinct
- Near Essendon, Glenbervie & Strathmore train station. Steele Creek Trail
- Located only 15km's from CBD with terrific Calder, Ring Road and airport access plus Milleara Rd
- Private rear courtyard zone with lawn & gardens to enjoy
- With everything at your doorstep including the finest of schools, you can't go wrong
- Deposit of 10%
- Settlement of 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064