COME HOME TO MIRANDA!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
Presenting you an outstanding street facing home with workmanship and style throughout. Upon entering the Townhome, you are greeted by the open plan living and smart kitchen area design, maximising its space and floor area. Located in a sought-after pocket of Reservoir and only a short stroll to all you need. See FULL DETAILS below;
- Brick Townhouse, built in 2020 approx.
- A street facing home, w/ Land size of 250m2 approx.
- Building size of 21s/q approx.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- Kitchen with 900mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, timber & high gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops, walk-in pantry & black mixer tap with double undermount kitchen sink
- Sizeable meals, living zones with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- 3 bedrooms with carpeted flooring & robes, master with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Bathrooms with 1200mm shower, single vanity and toiled, finish with floor to ceiling tiles & black tapware
- Single remote garage, internal access & driveway space for more
- Split system Heating & Cooling in all main areas
- Potential Rental: $500 - $550 p/w approx.
- Zoned under General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- With the council of the City of Darebin
- Short drive to Sydney Road shopping area, Reservoir train station and bus hub
- Surrounded by parks, reserves & local schools
- And only 12km from the CBD with easy City Link and Ring Road and airport access
- Courtyard area with gardens, decking and lawn to enjoy
- Additional to entice include, security alarm & intercom, blinds and so much more
- Deposit of 10%
- Settlement of 30 - 90 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064