**During current restrictions you can now BOOK in for a '1 on 1 Inspection' We'd suggest getting in early though, in case this one doesn't LAST! Just get in touch and we'll assist from there**
HomeBID Sale - ENDING: 13th October @6pm
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
Perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or owner occupier seeking a low maintenance and modern home in a convenient inner-city location. Just a few years since built, this immaculately presented two-bedroom/two-bathroom property only a few steps from all you need and desire with shops, cafés and public transport. The layout maximises a brilliant floorplan and features light filled open plan living/meals leading onto a large L-shaped patio. Benefit includes being in the high demand Strathmore Secondary College School Zone. All within easy access to CityLink Freeway, 12km to Melbourne CBD and 13km to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport plus much more.
- Apartment. Built in 2016 approx.
- Building size of 11sq approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss laminate soft closing cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops with breakfast bench. 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher and under-mount kitchen sink, pantry and cupboards with tiled splash back, finish with European engineered flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with European engineered flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with European engineered flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring. Master with En-suite
- ENSUITE: 1200mm shower, double vanity with cupboard, combined toilet, tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: 1500mm shower, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet, tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: L-shaped patio with tiled pavers. Communal recreation garden areas with BBQ facilities
- ADDITIONAL: Strathmore Secondary College Zone. Intercom, LED lighting, high ceilings, gas HWS, Holland blinds to name a few
- PARKING: Under-ground secure car space
- POTENTIAL RENT: $400 - $440 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $600 p/q approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Near to Pascoe Vale & Strathmore stations & parks, local eateries, schools and gyms
- Close to Gaffney St, Cumberland Rd, Derby, Sussex & Bell St shopping Strips
- Located approx. 9km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979