HomeBID Sale - ENDING: 30th September @6pm
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
Step inside and immediately feel at home in this welcoming two storey property, making it an ideal opportunity for young families, home buyers or investors alike. With an expansive living room with adjoining kitchen/meals area that overlooks a landscaped low maintenance courtyard for entertaining with family and friends. Set in a sought-after location only a short walk away to Glenroy train station/bus hub, Pascoe Vale Road shopping facilities, Northern Golf course, local schools, parkland and more. Boasting easy access to Citylink, Melbourne Airport and major arterial roads, this one ticks all the boxes.
- Brick veneer separate corner title home. Built in 2009 approx.
- Land size 270m2 approx. Building size of 17s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops, breakfast bench with waterfall edge. 600mm S/S Smeg appliances including dishwasher and double kitchen sink. Pantry and cupboards, finish with polished oak timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished oak timber flooring
- LIVING: Separate area with polished oak timber flooring
- STUDY: Study area with built-in desk
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms, 2 with walk-in robes and ensuite, remaining with built-in robe
- ENSUITE: 900mm shower, single vanity with bench space and cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: 2-way bathroom. Shower over bathtub, double vanity with cupboard and bench space, combined toilet, tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional third toilet with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough, built-in cupboards and bench space plus rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Corner home with landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn. Private courtyard plus water tank
- ADDITIONAL: Holland blinds, down lights, high ceilings, gas HWS and timber staircase
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access and driveway space for additional car
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450 - $500 p/w approx.
- ZONING: General residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Jacana & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 120 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979