Standing in one of the best Pascoe Vale locations comes a home with all that anyone can ask for! Designed for the professional couple, astute investor or young family with an appreciation for quality craftsmanship. Within minutes to shops, station, parks, schools and more, this location could not get any better!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2008 approx.
- Land size 114m2 approx. Building size of 12sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm laminate benchtops. 600mm S/S appliances, double kitchen sink, pantry and cupboards, tiled splash back, finish with timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with timber flooring leading out to private courtyard
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity and cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional toilet with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: Laundry with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Private rear courtyard. Landscaped gardens and garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: High ceilings, down lighting and gas HWS plus blinds
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $395 - $435 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORPORATION: $265 p/w quarter.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Easy walking distance to West St shopping area, Cumberland Rd, Derby St and Pascoe St & local gyms
- Located 10km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
Grant O'Brien: 0414 567 768