**During current restrictions you can BOOK in for a 'ZOOM OPEN for INSPECTION' or a viewing in person, after restrictions ease. We'd suggest getting in early though, in case this one doesn't LAST! Just get in touch and we'll assist from there**
HomeBID Sale - ENDING: 6th October @6pm
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
Kick start your property career, with this updated, two-bedroom home in a prime locale. Move in and enjoy the lifestyle or add it to your property portfolio for a solid investment. Clean lines are displayed with the open plan lounge plus kitchen/meals layout, while quality stainless steel appliances complete the kitchen. There are two large bedrooms with big built in robes and study nooks, a combined bathroom and re-vamped laundry. Conveniently located close to Glenroy Shopping Centre, the area's finest schools, scenic parklands, bike paths, gyms, bus routes and stations. Call today to find out more!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. built in 1980 approx. Updated 2017 - 2020
- Land size 140m2 approx. Building size of 11s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm laminate benchtops updated 2020. Updated 600mm elecric appliances, double kitchen sink, tiled splashback, finish with near new floating flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with near new floating flooring
- LIVING: Separate area with floating flooring
- STUDY: Study nook area in bedrooms
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 1200mm shower, single vanity, separate toilet area and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 2nd toilet space
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with single trough and near new benchtops and cabinetry
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating and cooling with electric space heating plus evaporative cooling
- OUTDOORS: Private courtyard with covered pergola and decking, landscaped gardens and garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm and CCTV system. High ceilings, gas HWS, Holland and block out blinds, spiral timber staircase
- PARKING: Single garage space with rear access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380 - $400 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: Self-managed $60 p/a approx common insurance
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Jacana & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/90 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979