BLANK CANVAS ~ 675m2
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
Situated in a thriving Glenroy neighbourhood, this home occupies a wonderfully wide allotment of 675m2 approx, providing an environment of immediate family function along with a myriad of options for those looking to renovate, rebuild or redevelop (STCA). Light & bright, the home's current accommodation includes 3 spacious bedrooms & central bathroom, front lounge leading through to the kitchen/meals area, a simply enormous backyard complete with studio/storeroom/4th bedroom & garage/workshop highlighting the property's impressive dimensions & untapped future potential. Close to local parks & playgrounds, primary & secondary schools, as well as easy access to shop & Station. Call today to book a time!
- Weatherboard House. Built in 1950's approx.
- Land size 675m2 approx. Building size of 17s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry with 40mm laminate benchtops. Gas appliances, kitchen sink, pantry and cupboards, finish with tiled laminate flooring
- MEALS: Open plan are with tiled laminate flooring
- LIVING: Separate formal area with carpeted flooring and gas wall heating plus air-conditioning
- BEDROOMS: 3 large internal bedrooms with carpeted flooring, an additional bedroom outdoors or storage/office area
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with shower over bathtub, single vanity, separate toilet and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Gas wall heating with air-conditioner
- OUTDOORS: Large allotment with established trees, garden beds and lawn front and rear
- ADDITIONAL: High ceilings and gas HWS
- PARKING: Double garage, carport and driveway space for additional cars
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380 - $420 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Jacana & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/90/120 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979