DESIRABLE OPTIONS~ 647m2
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
Set on a great size allotment of 647m2 (approx), this neat and tidy residence offers ample room to accommodate the whole family. Featuring three bedrooms, large separate front lounge room, open plan kitchen area incorporating dining, central bathroom with separate laundry and toilet, gas ducted heating, cooling, and garden shed. Plenty of lawn space and established trees enrich this home, creating a serene and peaceful family environment. Add to this the benefits of its fabulous location, close to shops, local schools and with easy access to public transport. Move in immediately, plan for your ideal family home, or redevelop (S.T.C.A.), and reap the rewards of a fast-growing market, the choice is yours. Properties like this one are becoming rare, so call today to book your private inspection
- House. Built in 1960's approx. Updated 2020
- Land size 647m2 approx. Building size of 14sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm laminate benchtops. 600mm gas appliance, S/S kitchen sink and tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with tiled flooring
- LIVING: Separate large area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with polished timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, single vanity with cupboard, separate toilet and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating with split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Large front and rear yards with established trees, garden beds and lawn, garden shed
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm system, high ceilings, gas HWS
- PARKING: Driveway space
- POTENTIAL RENT: $320 - $340 p/w approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Hume
- Located near Broadmeadows Shopping Centre and local gyms including the Aquatic & Leisure Centre and local gyms
- Walking distance to Broadmeadows Station, parks and local schools
- Broadmeadows is located 17.8 km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979