What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
Luxuriating in natural light, scale and modern conveniences, this ultra-chic 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence in a quiet street, is a shining example of sophisticated contemporary living. Relaxed indoor/outdoor entertaining is made easy with the clever design of the home which continues to impress with the finer details in the fixtures and fittings. Additional highlights include; low maintenance gardens, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, intercom entry, alarm, floating floorboards and remote controlled garage with direct internal entry. Impeccable Quality, Style and Finish throughout PLUS close to walking tracks in the Valley and parks, central to the train station and bus hub, shops, schools and only about 12km from Melbourne CBD with easy access via City link and Western Ring Road. Contact us today to make a time to view this FranTastic home… !
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2016 approx.
- Land size 271m2 approx. Building size of 17s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate soft closing cabinetry with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, island bench with waterfall edging and pendant lighting. 600mm S/S appliances including a double draw dishwasher, undermount double kitchen sink, water filtration tap, pantry and ample cupboard space, glass splash back, finish with European floating flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with European floating flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with stunning Valley views, European floating flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring. Master with ensuite
- ENSUITE: 900mm shower, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity with cupboard and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Separate toilet area
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough and built-in cupboard/benchtops
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse cycle ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout the home
- OUTDOORS: Covered and low maintenance Eco-deck alfresco area for year-round entertaining. Landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: Valley views with walking tracks, security alarm system, video intercom, timber staircase, holland and block out blinds, high ceilings, LED lighting and gas HWS, large under staircase storage
- PARKING: 1.5 remote garage with driveway space for two additional cars
- POTENTIAL RENT: $440 - $480 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- 10 Minute walk to Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Jacana & Glenroy train stations, the Valley and parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90/120 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979