THE PERFECT STARTER!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
This inviting home offers an abundance of natural night, spacious modern kitchen and open plan living design, the absolute PERFECT Starter. Completing it perfectly with a private balcony to extend your living area to the outdoors. Light and bright, the home includes 2-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms and a study nook. Conveniently located close to Glenroy Shopping Centre, the area's finest schools, scenic parklands, bike paths and Glenroy station. An opportunity not to be missed!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2019 approx.
- Land size 90m2 approx. Building size of 12s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss soft closing cabinetry with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops. 600mm S/S Kleenmaid appliances including dishwasher, double S/S kitchen sink, pantry and cupboards glass splashback and polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- STUDY: Study nook area
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with mirrored robes and carpeted flooring. Master with en-suite
- ENSUITE: 1200mm shower, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: 1200mm shower, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry in garage with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Private balcony
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system, high ceilings, LED lighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380 - $420 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Jacana & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979