What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
If you've been looking for a delightful weatherboard home loaded with charm and a beautifully updated interior, then you can just about call this YOUR home! Welcome to 1/55 Gowrie Street, where classic meets modern to create a warm and inviting feel. This low maintenance home is situated on approximately 273m2 with a generous front yard, a stunning outdoor area which you'll want to show off to your friends and family AND a great floorplan. Not to mention a quiet location, with Gowrie train station nearby and plenty of local schools and parklands in the vicinity. Contact us to today to book your private inspection!
- Weatherboard Dual-Occ Home. Built in 1970 approx. Updated 2020
- Land size 273m2 approx. Building size of 13.5s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with stone benchtops. 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, double kitchen sink, double pantry, ample cupboard space, tiled splashback, finish with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Separate area with wall air-conditioner and polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with polished timber flooring and robes
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with shower over bathtub, single vanity, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry zone with single trough, cupboard and bench space
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating (Non-operational, wall air-conditioner and ceiling fans
- OUTDOORS: A low maintenance courtyard with a fantastic sized merbau timber deck with built in bench, and a large front yard. Landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: High ceilings, gas HWS, Holland blinds, storage cupboard
- PARKING: Single car space
- POTENTIAL RENT: $420 - $460 p/w approx.
- STRATA INSURANCE: $700 p/a approx
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Gowrie & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979