What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
Some homes just sell themselves, like this family home in booming Glenroy. You're a winner before you even set foot inside, and when you do, be swept off your feet by the home's outstanding floorplan, meticulous attention to detail, superior quality and intelligent design that maximises space, the detail in this home is a hallmark with the first class kitchen, equipped with quality appliances, living zone, 4 quality bedrooms and more! This flawless weatherboard house offers an exceptional family environment, within easy proximity to cafes, shops, transport, schools and parks, all providing a wonderful lifestyle backdrop for this outstanding home. Contact the team today for YOUR private viewing!
- Weatherboard House with decked front porch. Built in 1960's approx. Updated 2011
- Land size 694m2 approx. Building size of 21s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Antique white textured vinyl wrap cabinetry with pull out wire pantry shelves. 40mm Quantum Quartz Catalina benchtops with L-shaped breakfast bench, pendant lighting and additional storage cupboards, concealed appliance cupboard. 900mm Miele S/S 5 gas burner cooktop with dual wok burner, 600mm Electrolux S/S twin combination oven/grill/microwave, 900mm S/S rangehood. Miele dishwasher, double kitchen sink, pantry and ample cupboard space, tiled splash back and Engineered timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area, pendant lighting and Engineered timber flooring
- LIVING: Separate formal area and Engineered timber flooring
- RUMPUS/OFFICE/GYM/WORKSHOP: Additional separate area at rear of garage with split system heating and cooling
- BEDROOMS: 4 large bedrooms with carpeted flooring. Master with large walk-in robe and ensuite. Remaining 3 with robes
- ENSUITE: 1200mm shower, single vanity and cupboard. Combined toilet area and tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: Shower over bathtub, single vanity and cupboard. Separate toilet area and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough, built-in cupboards and bench space
- HEAT/COOL: Brivis ducted floor heating with Breezaire cooling
- OUTDOORS: Covered alfresco area for all year entertaining with café blinds. Landscaped gardens, established trees, garden beds and lawn plus 3 rainwater tanks
- ADDITIONAL: Let's start with a Crim safe security door, triple glazed diamond flower zinc light wood front door, large main entrance with storage, blinds, high ceilings, down and pendant lighting, solar continuous flow boosted solar HWS and solar electrical 2kw panels to name but a few
- PARKING: Garage with storage area, double carport plus driveway space for additional off-street parking, the true family home
- POTENTIAL RENT: $500 - $550 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Jacana & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/90 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979