Modern Villa with Boutique Appeal!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
This simply ticks every box! Quietly nestled in a boutique block, offering a generous open plan living/dining space and oozing with quality, welcome to 3, 16 Hilton St, Hadfield. Ideally located with local schools, shops, and public transport all within a short walk and quick easy access to the Hume Highway, Melbourne Airport & the CBD. Contact the team today for YOUR private inspection
PN: All inspections are currently by REGISTRATION ONLY. Simply CLICK the BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION button and selected your preferred date and time. Thank you for your patience during these times.
- Brick veneer and rendered Villa Unit. Built in 2020 approx.
- Land size 134m2 approx. Building size of 10sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap soft closing cabinetry with 40mm stone benchtops, stone matching splash back. 600mm S/S Ariston appliances including dishwasher, deep under-mount black kitchen sink. Pantry, cupboards and finish with timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring.
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, single vanity, combined toilet, and floor to ceiling tiles
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry, single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Rinnai reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Courtyard area, landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn.
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system, high ceilings, LED lighting, gas HWS plus Holland blinds
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access
- OWNERS CORP: $250 p/q approx.
- POTENTIAL RENT: $360 - $400 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Merlynston, Gowrie and Glenroy Train Station's, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- A moments' walk to the lovely 'West Street Shopping Village' and local gyms
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, bike path and airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Phillip Castro: 0428 097 070