SET ON DOR-SET!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
Come home to this low maintenance single storey residence, situated in a prime location in the Strathmore High School Zone and close to shops, schools, parklands and easy access to city link and western ring road freeway. Surprisingly spacious, this rear home is ideal for first home buyers, downsizers and investors. With 3 bedrooms, open plan living and dining areas adjoining a well-equipped kitchen. Features include ducted heating and cooling, security system, timber floorboards, comfortable courtyard with timber deck and paved area, plus garage. Make the move to Dorset Rd, Pascoe Vale.
- Brick veneer Villa Unit. Built in 2008 approx.
- Land size 216m2 approx. Building size of 15sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 20mm stone benchtops including breakfast bench. 600mm S/S appliances plus dishwasher and double kitchen sink. Pantry and cupboards, finish with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, double vanity with cupboard and bench space, separate toilet zone and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough and rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Private courtyard with decking, paved area and landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system, high ceilings, LED lighting, gas HWS, Holland blinds and pendant lighting
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access, additional car space
- POTENTIAL RENT: $480 - $520 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $325 p/q approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Easy walking distance to Pascoe Vale, Merlynston & Oak Park train station, the new Oak Park Leisure Centre and local gyms
- Close to Gaffney St & Railway Pde shopping strip and Snell Grove retail precincts
- Located 10km's North of the CBD with terrific access to City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and Melbourne airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/60/90 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979