FALL IN LOVE!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
You will fall in love each day when you come home to 2B Bindi St, Glenroy. This street facing Townhouse offers two-bedroom, each with their own en-suite bathroom, open plan living/meals/kitchen area leading out to a private fully fenced backyard is calling your name. Located close to schools, West Street shops, public transport, train station, freeways and parks, this property is sure to impress. Make a time to see for yourself!
- Brick veneer and Street Facing Townhouse. Built in 2020 approx.
- Land size 140m2 approx. Building size of 12.5s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops. 900mm S/S appliances including dishwasher and under-mount kitchen sink. Pantry and cupboards, glass splash back, finished with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 Large bedrooms, both with ensuites, robes and carpeted flooring
- ENSUITE x2: 900mm shower, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet and flooring to ceiling tiles
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 3rd toilet with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Rear private courtyard with landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn. Garden shed plus water tank
- ADDITIONAL: LED lighting, high ceilings, gas WS and timber staircase to name but a few
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear and internal access plus driveway space for additional car
- POTENTIAL RENT: $400 - $420 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORPORATION: N/A
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village and West St, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Jacana & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979