COMFORT ALL YEAR ROUND!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: During current restrictions we are pleased to be able to offer you to BOOK in either a 'Phone Video Tour' option, or BOOK in a PHYSICAL inspection for after 13th September. Just get in touch and we'll arrange from there.
Attention all home buyers or astute investors, if you have been waiting for that perfect opportunity to arise, then welcome to 25 Grevillia Rd, Oak Park. Positioned in the heart of all you need, this home offers everything with 3 bedrooms, kitchen with plenty of storage space, adjoining meals area, spacious separate lounge, central bathroom, separate laundry. Enjoy a lifestyle of convenience where Snell Grove cafes, shops and Oak Park Station are within a stroll, while CityLink, airports, Oak Park Aquatic Centre, Pascoe Vale Girls College and St Francis de Sales Primary are nearby.
- Brick veneer Dual-Occupancy Home. Built in 1985 approx. Updated 2010 approx.
- Land size 322m2 approx. Building size of 16sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40m stone benchtops. 600mm appliances including dishwasher and double kitchen sink, pantry and cupboards, finish with tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with tiled flooring
- LIVING: Separate area with tiled flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 Large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring.
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower with separate bathtub and single vanity with cupboard, floor to ceiling tiles. Separate toilet area
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry zone with single trough PLUS additional 2nd toilet
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating, split system heating and cooling plus ceiling fan
- OUTDOORS: Private courtyard with landscaped gardens and garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: High ceiling, gas HWS, blinds
- PARKING: Double secure carport
- POTENTIAL RENT: $480 - $520 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: N/A
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Close to schools including Kindergarten & childcare Snell Grove shopping strip, Winifred St retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km's from CBD with terrific CityLink, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Digitally inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration 'Video Phone Tours' available on our owner-occupied homes... Don't MISS out…
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979