GET TO KNOW XAVIER!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room...? No problems just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
Perfectly positioned footsteps to all you need, this modern single level 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom rear residence will delight first home buyers or down-sizers with its beautiful leafy surrounds and low-maintenance appeal. With an emphasis on indoor-outdoor living, this impressive home enjoys stylish open plan living and dining extending the space onto an entertainer's deck and beautifully landscaped private courtyard garden. Located in walking distance to train station, buses, local shops and schools plus easy access to the CBD via CityLink and Melbourne Airport. One not to be missed, call now for a private inspection!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2020 approx.
- Land size 156m2 approx. Building size of 12s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss soft closing laminate cabinetry with 40mm Calcutta benchtops and breakfast bench with waterfall edging. 600mm S/S appliances with dishwasher, undermount kitchen sink, pantry and cupboards, finish with Tasmanian oak timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with Tasmanian oak timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with Tasmanian oak timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms, all with robes and carpeted flooring. Master with ensuite
- ENSUITE: 1200mm shower with single vanity, cupboard and bench space, combined toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
- BATHROOM: Shower over large bathtub, single vanity, cupboard and bench space, combined toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
- LAUNDRY: European style with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Rear private courtyard with landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn plus water tank
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system with video intercom. High ceilings, LED lighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single closed carport with remote roller door
- POTENTIAL RENT: $420 - $460 p/w approx.
- BODY CORP: $250 p/q approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Close to schools including Kindergarten, childcare, Winifred St retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km's from CBD with terrific CityLink, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979