As Good as New! -
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: All inspections are currently by REGISTRATION ONLY. Simply CLICK the BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION button and selected your preferred date and time. Thank you for your patience during these times.
Brilliantly positioned for everyday ease, this near new three-bedroom Townhome, free from owner's corporation fees, delivers stylish, carefree living in the most convenient of locations. Lifestyle of low-maintenance perfection, first-class features throughout and in the heart-of-Glenroy. Conveniently located close to Glenroy Shopping Centre, the area's finest schools, scenic parklands, bike paths and train station. Ideal for any first home buyer, investor, or downsizer. Make a time today to view…!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2016 approx.
- Land size 142m2 approx. Building size 16sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Soft closing cabinetry with Caesar stone benchtops and waterfall edging to breakfast bench, 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, pantry and cupboards, double kitchen sink, tiled splash back, finish with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meals area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan living area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with carpeted flooring, 2 with built-in robes
- STUDY: Study nook area
- BATHROOM/S: 1200mm & 900mm showers, single vanities, combined toilets, tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: New ducted heating system with a split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Private courtyard space with decking, landscaped gardens and garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Security video intercom, downlights, flyscreens, timber staircase and gas HWS, ducted heating unit only 1mth old
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $440 - $480 p/w approx.
- STRATA INSURANCE: $100 p/a approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping village & West St shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy train station, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979