The external façade, behind a spectacular street frontage, sets the tone for the stunning spaces awaiting you. On offer is a home that presents every imaginable family advantage. Open plan living and dining areas are matched by a central kitchen plus with 4-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms makes this the ideal family home. To add to the already filled home, also on offer is a Self-Contained Bungalow with single bedroom, living/meals/kitchen and bathroom/laundry, ideal as a guest house, home business or extra income as an investment opportunity, you decide! Close proximity to Gowrie & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools. Call today to make a time to View!
PN: All inspections are currently by REGISTRATION ONLY. Simply CLICK the BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION button and selected your preferred date and time. Thank you for your patience during these times.
- Brick veneer home with Self-contained Bungalow. Built in 1960's approx. Updated 2018 approx.
- Land size 318m2 approx. Building size of 18sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 30mm laminate benchtops. 900mm cooktop and rangehood, 600mm oven and grill. Dishwasher, double kitchen sink, breakfast bench with pendant lighting, pantry and cupboards, tiled splashback, finish with polished timber flooring.
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 4 large bedrooms. Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, remaining 3 with built-in robes, all with polished timber flooring.
- BUNGALOW: Self-contained Bungalow with single bedroom, living/meal/kitchen and bathroom/laundry
- ENSUITE: 900mm shower, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with shower over bathtub, single vanity and cupboard, combined toilet with tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry zone with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating with air-conditioning
- OUTDOORS: Covered courtyard area, paved area, landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: Holland blinds, high ceilings, downlighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single carport with secure roller door and extra car space at front
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450 - $500 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near West St shopping strip and Pascoe Vale Rd Shopping Village, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Gowrie, Jacana & Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979