Arndt YOU Glad You Did!
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: All inspections are currently by REGISTRATION ONLY. Simply CLICK the BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION button and selected your preferred date and time. Thank you for your patience during these times.
Sensationally situated in Pascoe Vale's popular and convenient neighbourhood, this Townhouse is sure to exceed all expectations with its design excellence, first-class features throughout and immediate access to the area's key lifestyle attractions. Spoil yourself with everything this home has to offer, with a fantastic floor plan that includes an open plan living/dining room that overlooks the rear yard and sits adjacent to a wonderful and fully appointed modern kitchen. Perfectly located within a short stroll to local shops, schools and public transport. Inspection highly recommended
- Brick veneer and rendered Townhouse. Built in 2013 approx.
- Land size 119m2 approx. Building size of 12.5sq approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss soft closing laminate cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops including breakfast bench with pendant lighting. 600mm S/S appliances plus dishwasher, double kitchen sink, walk-in pantry and cupboard space, tiled splash back and timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: Two large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 1100mm shower, single vanity and cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 2nd toilet area with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry zone with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main arears including ducted heating
- OUTDOORS: Rear courtyard. Landscaped gardens and garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system, Holland blinds, under staircase storage, plantation shutters, high ceilings, LED lighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $410 - $450 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $420 p/q approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Easy walking distance to Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station, the new Oak Park Leisure Centre and local gyms
- Close to Gaffney St & Railway Pde shopping strip and Snell Grove retail precincts
- Located 10km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 45/60/75 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979