- FOR SALE via HomeBID -
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
Sensationally situated in Pascoe Vale's popular and convenient neighbourhood, this Townhouse is sure to exceed all expectations with its design excellence, first-class features throughout and immediate access to the area's key lifestyle attractions. Spoil yourself with everything this home has to offer, with a fantastic floor plan that includes an open plan living/dining room that overlooks the rear yard and sits adjacent to a wonderful and fully appointed modern kitchen. Perfectly located within a short stroll to local shops, schools and public transport. Inspection highly recommended
- Brick veneer and rendered Townhouse. Built in 2013 approx.
- Land size 119m2 approx. Building size of 12.5sq approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss soft closing laminate cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops including breakfast bench with pendant lighting. 600mm S/S appliances plus dishwasher, double kitchen sink, walk-in pantry and cupboard space, tiled splash back and timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: Two large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 1100mm shower, single vanity and cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 2nd toilet area with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry zone with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main arears including ducted heating
- OUTDOORS: Rear courtyard. Landscaped gardens and garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system, Holland blinds, under staircase storage, plantation shutters, high ceilings, LED lighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $410 - $450 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $420 p/q approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Easy walking distance to Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station, the new Oak Park Leisure Centre and local gyms
- Close to Gaffney St & Railway Pde shopping strip and Snell Grove retail precincts
- Located 10km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 45/60/75 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979