For Sale by HomeBID
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
BRAND NEW and PRIVATE… Immaculate throughout, this well-appointed Townhome quietly positioned at the rear of a boutique block of only four, comes at an affordable price point, and will surely appeal to all first home buyers, investors and downsizers. This home also offers excellent access to Metropolitan Ring Rd, Melbourne Airport, City Link and Melbourne CBD plus local schools, shopping areas and parks. One NOT to be missed, book your appointment today before it's too late!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2020 approx.
- Land size 160m2 approx. Building size of 13s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate timber and gloss soft closing cabinetry with 40mmm Caesar stone benchtops including breakfast bench with waterfall edging and pendant lighting. 900mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, double S/S kitchen sink, pantry and cupboard space, tiles splashback, finish with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: Two large bedrooms with carpeted flooring and mirrored robes.
- BATHROOM: 1200mm shower with single vanity and cupboard, black chrome tapware, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional toilet with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Private courtyard with landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: High ceilings, roller shutters, LED lighting, black chrome fittings and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with internal access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $390 - $410 p/w approx.
- STRATA INSURANCE: $500 p/annum approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Merlynston, Gowrie and Glenroy Train Station's, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- A moments' walk to the lovely 'West Street Shopping Village' and local gyms
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, bike path and airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979