Street Facing Perfection..
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: All inspections are currently by REGISTRATION ONLY. Simply CLICK the BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION button and selected your preferred date and time. Thank you for your patience during these times.
Exceptional modern living, this BRAND NEW two-storey Townhouse sets itself apart with its spacious and versatile floorplan, premium features throughout and terrific location with the area's key attractions all within easy reach. Quality at every turn, the home's light-filled interior showcases two bedrooms all with built-in robes and two deluxe bathrooms PLUS a study/home office or retreat area. Located only close to train station/bus hub and with many local schools, shops & parklands nearby, this is simply too good to pass up.
- Brick veneer street facing Townhouse. Built in 2020 approx.
- Land size 180m2 approx. Building size of 14s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate timber and gloss soft closing cabinetry with 40mmm Caesar stone benchtops including breakfast bench with waterfall edging and pendant lighting. 900mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, double S/S kitchen sink, pantry and cupboard space, tiles splashback, finish with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: Two large bedrooms with carpeted flooring and robes. Master with ensuite
- RETREAT/STUDY: A 2nd living zone, retreat or home office upstairs
- EN-SUITE: 1,500mm shower with single vanity and cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: 1,500mm shower with single vanity and cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional third toilet with single vanity at ground level
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry space with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Street facing home. Private courtyard with landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn and water tank
- ADDITIONAL: Timber staircase, roller shutters, high ceilings, LED lighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear and internal access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $460 - $490 p/w approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Merlynston, Gowrie and Glenroy Train Station's, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- A moments' walk to the lovely 'West Street Shopping Village' and local gyms
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, bike path and airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979