Best of the Best !
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
Low maintenance like a unit, YET independent and spacious like a house: on offer is a Townhome waiting for you. The light filled interior accommodates an open plan living area with an updated kitchen/meal, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, four large bedrooms with robes and three bathrooms in total. Suitable for any first home buyer, investor or family, don't miss out on this one as it is a rare find and an open door at an entry level to the fast-growing Oak Park market. Location benefits include train station within walking distance, local shops around the corner, in close vicinity to public and private schools, shopping centres, and with easy access to Western Ring Road and Citylink, only about 12km from Melbourne CBD. Call today to book your private inspection
- Street facing, brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2018 approx.
- Land size 265m2 approx. Building size of 20sq approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss soft closing, 2-tone laminate cabinetry with 60mm stone benchtops with waterfall edging to breakfast bench plus pendant lighting. 600mm S/S appliances with dishwasher and double undermount kitchen sink. Pantry and cupboard space finished with European engineered flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area, access to rear courtyard and European engineered flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with European engineered flooring
- STUDY: Study nook area
- BEDROOMS: 4 large bedrooms with robes. Master with ensuite, three with carpeted flooring, fourth bedroom at ground level with European engineered flooring
- ENSUITE: 1200mmm shower, single vanity and cupboard, black chrome tapware, combined toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
- BATHROOM/S: 900mmm shower, separate bathtub, single vanities and cupboard, black chrome tapware, combined and separate toilet areas, finish with floor to ceiling tiles
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough, built-in bench space and rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse spilt system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Street facing home close to park. Aggregate paved concrete, landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn area, courtyard and water tank
- ADDITIONAL: High ceilings, LED lighting plus pendant lighting. Drapes, black chrome tapware, gas HWS
- PARKING: Double remote garage with internal and rear access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $550 - $600 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $259 p/q approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City if Moreland
- Close to schools including Kindergarten, childcare, Winifred St retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km's from CBD with terrific CityLink, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979