What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
- A Street Facing Beauty ! -
What an amazing opportunity to grab this street facing Townhouse presented in perfect condition PLUS, no owners corporation fees…! This home is ready and waiting for someone to move in and enjoy. The kitchen has been given a fresh facelift and includes high gloss laminated cabinets, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Outside there is a large private courtyard and direct access to the single car garage with additional parking for a 2nd car, all this within walking distance to local schools, shops and public transport. Get back your weekends and visit 144 Cardinal Rd, Glenroy today…!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2010 approx. Fully renovated bathrooms, kitchen & laundry
- Land size 241m2 approx. Building size of 16sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm premium laminate benchtops. 600mm S/S appliances including a Miele dishwasher, area for microwave in cupboards with power, double kitchen Franke sink, pantry and cupboard space. Tiled and window splash back, finish with tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with engineered timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with engineered timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: Three large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring. Master loft style bedroom with ensuite
- STUDY: Study nook area with carpeted flooring
- ENSUITE: 900mm Shower, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet, heat lamp and tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: Shower over large bathtub, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry zone with single trough and storage area
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse Split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Street facing home. Rear private courtyard, landscaped gardens
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system, block out blinds, high ceilings, LED lighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with driveway space for second car
- POTENTIAL RENT: $440 - $480 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: N/A
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located between West St shopping strip and Pascoe Vale Rd Village shopping district PLUS the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy & Jacana train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90/120 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979