What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
- When SIZE & ZONE Matters ~ 744m2 -
There's a lot of history in this home, being in the 1 family since it was build, then completely re-imagined and re-built in 1994 and located in the coveted Strathmore School Zoning. Spread across a single level and a fully established four or five-bedroom home with two-bathrooms on 744m2 approx. It has great flow and space plus a flexible and versatile floorplan. With indoors and outdoors covered plus an all-weather alfresco zone inviting year-round entertaining opportunities in a private garden setting. Conveniently located close to Snell Grove Retail precinct, great local schools, scenic parklands, bike paths and public transport. Contact the team today to avoid missing out!
- Brick veneer House. Built in 1994 approx.
- Land size 744m2 approx. Building size of 33sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry with 40mm laminate benchtops including breakfast bench. 900mm stovetop with 600mm oven and grill, double kitchen sink, large pantry and ample cupboard space, tiled splash back, finish with floating flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with floating flooring
- FAMILY ROOM: Open plan area with floating flooring
- LIVING/HOME OFFICE: Additional living space or home office with floating flooring
- RUMPUS/BED 5: Large area for entertaining or lounging, possible fifth bedroom, built in storage space and carpeted flooring
- BEDROOMS: Four large bedrooms with a possible fifth bedroom. Master with large walk-in robe and ensuite, two with walk-in robes, 4th bedroom with built-in robe
- ENSUITE: Corner shower over spa bath, single vanity and cupboard, combined toilet with floating flooring
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity and cupboard, separate toilet with floating flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 3rd toilet with single vanity and rear access for entertaining
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with double trough, storage cupboards and rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating and cooling, evaporative cooling and gas wall heating, ceiling fans
- OUTDOORS: Covered pergola area, landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: Strathmore School Catchment. Holland blinds, high ceilings, gas HWS and 5kw solar system with battery
- PARKING: Double garage PLUS double carport PLUS driveway space for additional cars
- POTENTIAL RENT: $550 - $600 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Close to schools including Strathmore School catchment, Kindergarten, childcare, Winifred St & Snell Grove retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km's from CBD with terrific CityLink, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90/120 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979