Spoil yourself with everything this magnificent street frontage home has to offer. Updated to the highest of quality and offering a modern low maintenance lifestyle plus versatile and practical floorplan; everything you need is right here. Perfectly located near bus routes and train station and only a short stroll to Derby St & Cumberland Rd Shopping strip and cafe area, local schools PLUS only 12 kms from the CBD and Tullamarine Airport. Inspection is sure to impress. Be sure to book your private viewing today!
- Brick veneer street facing Duplex Home. Built in 1990 approx. Fully updated 2015
- Land size 227m2 approx. Building size of 15sq approx.
- KITCHEN: 2-Pac cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops including stunning island bench with waterfall edging and pendant lighting. 600mm S/S appliances with integrated dishwasher. Pantry, ample cupboards, kitchen sink. Herringbone pattern tiled splashback, finish with spotted gum timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with spotted gum timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area, built-in TV cabinet, study space, semi cathedral ceiling and spotted gum timber flooring
- STUDY: Study nook area in living with spotted gum timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with robes and spotted gum timber flooring. Master with 2-way access to bathroom
- BATHROOM: Central modern bathroom, shower over bathtub, single vanity with cupboard, combined toilet, extra storage space, black chrome tapware, subway pattern tiling/Calcutta style tiling
- POWDER ROOM: Second toilet area with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry zone, built-in storage cupboards and bench, single trough, and rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating, split system heating and cooling PLUS outdoor log fire pit
- OUTDOORS: Street facing home with landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn. Covered decked pergola area with log fire and built-in cupboard area for outdoor entertaining
- ADDITIONAL: High ceilings, LED lighting plus gorgeous light features, exposed brick, gas HWS
- PARKING: Fenced and secured carport
- POTENTIAL RENT: $485 - $535 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Near train station and bus routes, local gyms plus the bonus of a park opposite
- Close to Cumberland Rd & Derby St shopping and cafe area
- Located 10km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979