What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
- LOCATION IS THE KEY -
If location is important to you then look no further, 2/34 Belair Ave, Glenroy is the place for you. Ideal for any first home buyer, investor or owner occupier, located in the heart of Glenroy, with shops, cafes & transport literally at your doorstep, this well-designed and low maintenance Townhouse offers it all. Approx 15kms to Melb CBD with excellent access to Western Ring Rd & Tullamarine Airport.
- Brick veneer and rendered Townhouse. Built in 2009 approx.
- Land size 110m2 approx. Building size of 11sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 20mm Caesar stone benchtops with breakfast bench. 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, double kitchen sink, pantry with cupboards and timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with timber flooring and access to large alfresco balcony area
- STUDY/STORAGE: Study nook area or additional storage space
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring. Master with access to courtyard
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Second toilet with single vanity upstairs
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling plus wall panel heating
- OUTDOORS: Private tiled balcony, courtyard area, landscaped gardens, garden beds and turf
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system, ducted vacuum, high ceilings, holland blinds, LED lighting, timber staircase and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear and internal access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380 - $420 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $335 p/q approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy and Oak Park train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979