Single Level Living with Justin
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
STOP: This simply ticks every box for all first home buyers, investors or downsizers! Centrally located and offering an extremely generous open plan living/dining space oozing with quality. Positioned within close distance to schools, parks, shopping strips and eateries, public transport, plus easy access to City Link, Western Ring Road, Melbourne Airport and CBD! Not one to be missed, make a time today!
PN: All inspections are currently by REGISTRATION ONLY. Simply CLICK the BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION button and selected your preferred date and time. Thank you for your patience during these times.
- Brick veneer Villa Unit. Built in 2010 approx.
- Land size 184m2 approx. Building size of 15sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap soft closing cabinetry with 40mm stone top benchtops including breakfast bench with waterfall edging and pendant lighting. 600mm S/S appliances, dishwasher and double kitchen sink. Pantry and cupboards, glass splashback finished with Tasmanian oak polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with Tasmanian oak polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with Tasmanian oak polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with mirrored robes and carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central modern bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity and cupboard, combined toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough and storage cupboards
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating with reverse split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Private rear courtyard with landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and lawn plus water tank
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system with video intercom. Ducted vacuum, plantation feature shutters, high ceilings, LED lighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access and car space for additional car
- POTENTIAL RENT: $420 - $460 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $545 per annum approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near West St shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy, Gowrie and Jacana train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 45/60/75 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979