What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
- A Family Package -
Some homes just sell themselves, like this residence in booming Pascoe Vale. Be swept off your feet by the home's meticulous attention to detail, superior quality and intelligent design that maximises space in a low maintenance package. Offering a fantastic floor plan that includes an open plan living/dining room that overlooks the rear yard and sits adjacent to a wonderful and fully appointed kitchen. Perfectly located within a short stroll to local shops, schools and public transport. Inspection highly recommended
- Brick veneer House. Built in 1940's approx. Updated 2013 - 2020
- Land size 420m2 approx. Building size of 16sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap soft closing cabinetry with 20mm Caesar stone benchtops including waterfall edging to island bench. 600mm S/S appliances with dishwasher and double kitchen sink. Pantry and cupboards, featured tiled splash back, finish with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with carpeted flooring. Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, remaining 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- ENSUITE: 1500mm shower, single vanity, combined toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity, combined toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough, built-in cupboards and bench space
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling, gas log fire, ducted heating and ceiling fans
- OUTDOORS: Corner home with fully landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and lawn. Rear decked private courtyard and garden shed
- ADDITIONAL: Strathmore School Catchment, high ceilings, Holland blinds, LED lighting and gas HWS
- PARKING: Double tandem carport
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450 - $500 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Close to Pascoe Vale station and bus routes, the new Oak Park Leisure Centre and local gyms and in the Strathmore School Catchment
- Moments to Cumberland Rd Café and shopping area, Gaffney St & Derby St shopping and retail precincts
- Located 10km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members.. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Phillip Castro: 0428 097 070