Designer style, floorplan versatility and meticulous attention to detail describes the appeal of this sensational two-storey home. Beautifully designed and smartly finished, this modern two bedrooms, two bathrooms plus study residence has it all. Hosting successful catch ups will be easy with the kitchen/dining/living spilling out to a courtyard, impressing with elegance and practicality. Nearby amenities include cafés, supermarkets, gyms, restaurants, boutiques, sought-after schools and parks. Make a private time today to VIEW 2, 8 View St, Glenroy
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2017 approx.
- Land size 250m2 approx. Building size of 20sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops including breakfast bench. 600mmm S/S appliance plus dishwasher. Double kitchen sink, pantry and cupboard space, glass splash back, finish with tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with tiled flooring
- LOUNG: Open plan area, open fire Conara heating and access to rear courtyard, finish with tiled flooring
- 2nd LIVING/RETREAT: Separate area with carpeted flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with carpeted flooring. Master at ground level with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to rear courtyard. Bedroom 2 with built-in mirrored robe
- STUDY: Study nook area with carpeted flooring
- ENSUITE: 1200mm shower, single stone top vanity with cupboard, combined toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single stone top vanity with cupboard, combined toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
- POWDER ROOM: Additional third toilet
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with single trough, built-in cupboards and stone bench space
- HEAT/COOL: Reverses split system heating and cooling in all main areas PLUS open fire Conara in lounge area
- OUTDOORS: Private courtyard with landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn and water tank
- ADDITIONAL: Holland and block out blinds, timber staircase, high ceilings, LED lighting, under stair storage and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with internal access and storage
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380 - $420 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy & Jacana train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 45/60/90 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members.. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Phillip Castro: 0428 097 070