What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
- The Perfect Domain ~ 605m2 -
This wonderful brick home is now ready for the next generation to transform to its former glory with land measuring 605m2 approx. Situated in a thriving Hadfield neighbourhood, this home occupies a wonderfully wide allotment providing an environment of immediate family function along with a myriad of options for those looking to renovate, rebuild or redevelop NOW or in the future (STCA). Currently consisting of 3 bedrooms, formal lounge, kitchen/meals area central bathroom and an additional sunroom. Double brick garage, workshop and shed. Located near local schools, public transport, North and West Street shopping strips and with easy access to the CBD and Melbourne Airport. Call today to book your private inspection.
- Brick veneer House. Built in 1973 approx. Updated 1990 approx.
- Land size 605m2 approx. Building size of 22sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry with laminate benchtops. 900mm cooktop and rangehood with 600mm oven and grill. Double kitchen sink, pantry and ample cupboard space finish with tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with tiled flooring
- LIVING: Separate area with polished timber flooring
- SUNROOM/2nd LIVING: Sun filled sunroom or 2nd living space with tiled flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms. Master bedroom and bedroom 2 with polished timber flooring, bedroom 3 with tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with separate shower, separate bathtub, single vanity with cupboard and bench space, bidet, separate toilet zone and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with double tough
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating with evaporative cooling
- OUTDOORS: Covered pergola area, landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and fruit trees plus lawn. Studio/workshop area with sink and 2nd toilet, garden shed
- ADDITIONAL: Security alarm system, shutters, flyscreens, gas HWS
- PARKING: Double garage area, driveway space of additional cars
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450 - $500 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Merlynston, Gowrie and Glenroy Train Station's, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- A moments' walk to the lovely 'West Street Shopping Village' and local gyms
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, bike path and airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members.. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979