What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
- Fall in LOVE with ISLA -
Perfectly positioned only footsteps to all you need in the local area, this modern 2-bedroom Townhome will delight first home buyers or down-sizers with its beautiful leafy surrounds and low-maintenance appeal. With an emphasis on indoor-outdoor living and conveniently located to train station and buses, schools and parks, easy freeway access and only 13kms from the CBD. Make ISLA your home by contacting the team for a private viewing today!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2020 approx.
- Land size 137m2 approx. Building size of 14sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl soft closing wrap cabinetry with 40mm stone benchtops and breakfast bench, 600mm appliances including dishwasher. Double kitchen sink, pantry and cupboard space, tiled splash back and timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, single vanity with storage and medicine cabinet, combined toiled and tiled floor to three quarter wall
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 2nd toilet area with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: European style laundry with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Private rear courtyard with decking. Landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn, garden shed and water tank
- ADDITIONAL: LED lighting, high ceilings, timber staircase and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single carport with remote roller door
- POTENTIAL RENT: $360 - $400 p/w approx.
- INSURANCE STRATA: $450 p/a approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located central to Pascoe Vale Rd and West St shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Jacana, Glenroy & Gowrie train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members.. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Phillip Castro: 0428 097 070