In a prized quiet Oak Park neighbourhood, this captivating period home presents an immediately enjoyable family lifestyle on a wonderfully large corner block. A well thought out design helps make this property unique and versatile. The wide entry welcomes you with 3-bedrooms central bathroom, kitchen, meals and living area PLUS marvellous outdoor areas including decking, a built in BBQ and low maintenance landscaped gardens. Within minutes of the Oak Park train station, Winifred Street shops, Glenroy shopping strip, schools, local football ovals, tennis courts and parks, the Oak Park Aquatic Centre and with excellent access to all local major roads. Every level of comfort considered to bring you a wonderful place to call "HOME"
- Weatherboard Period House. Built in 1965 approx. Updated 2005 - 2020
- Land size 481m2 approx. Building size of 18sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm timber benchtops. 600mm appliances including Miele dishwasher only 6mths old, double kitchen sink, pantry, cupboard and shelving space, brick tiled splash back finish with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- DINING: Additional open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring and access to rear alfresco
- STUDY: Study nook area, polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with polished timber flooring. Master with floor to ceiling mirrored robe. Built-in robe3 to remaining bedrooms
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with large 1800mm shower over bathtub, double vanity with plenty of storage and bench space, separate toilet area, exhaust fan and floor to ceiling tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough, built-in cupboard and bench area, rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating, reverse split system heating and cooling and ceiling fans
- OUTDOORS: The perfect entertainer's home. Undercover pergola, alfresco and covered built-in BBQ areas. Decking, brick pavers, landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees, turf and lawn plus garden shed
- ADDITIONAL: Near new dishwasher, newly polished timber flooring, newly laid carpet and freshly painted. Security alarm system, flyscreens, high ceilings down lights, block out blinds and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote open garage/carport, additional car space
- POTENTIAL RENT: $500 - $550 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Close to schools including Kindergarten and childcare, Winifred St & Snell Grove retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km's from CBD with terrific CityLink, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90/120/150 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members.. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979