A Brick Classic on ~ 676m2
What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
PN: All inspections are currently by REGISTRATION ONLY. Simply CLICK the BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION button and selected your preferred date and time. Thank you for your patience during these times.
The Perfect Renovator or development, this 3-bedroom home on a large block of land 676m2 approx offers endless potential for home buyers or investors. This property offers a number of options including either renovating and extending, converting into a dual occupancy (STCA) or knocking down to start again. This house will make for the perfect investment or first home of a family wishing to live in the popular area of Hadfield. A great central location within walking distance to West Street shopping strip, public transport, local schools, parklands and golf course. Book your inspection today.
- Brick veneer House. Built in 1960's approx.
- Land size 676m2 approx. Building size of 20/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry with laminate benchtops, breakfast bench. 600mm appliances, kitchen sink, pantry and cupboards, tiled splash back and tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with tiled flooring
- LIVING: Separate formal area with tiled flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms, master with robe
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity and separate toilet area
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry area with trough
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating with evaporative cooling
- OUTDOORS: Landscaped gardens, garden beds established trees and lawn front and rear. Covered pergola area and workshop
- ADDITIONAL: Gas HWS, high ceilings and shutters
- PARKING: Large double garage with secure parking for additional vehicles
- POTENTIAL RENT: $390 - $420 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Glenroy Train Station, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- A moments' walk to the lovely 'West Street Shopping Village' and local gyms
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, bike path and airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979