What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
- PICTURE PERFECT ~606m2 -
The sellers have breathed new life into this wonderful home sitting on 606m2 approx being offered for the first time in 60 years. Situated in one of Glenroy's best pockets in the ANA estate, lies this stunning house with style and quality that is sure to impress. Walking into this flawless weatherboard light filled home, you will notice the stunning polished timber floorboards throughout. This home blends stylish character with inspirational flair and contemporary style. Take advantage of this great location, with local schools, shops, eateries and public transport and just an easy walk away. This property truly stands out from the homes you have seen. You must come and see it for yourself! Call today to book your private inspection.
- Renovated Weatherboard House. Built in late 1950's approx. Updated 2020
- Land size 606m2 approx. Building size of 18sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap soft closing cabinetry with 20mm stone benchtops. 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher and double kitchen sink. Pantry and cupboard space, subway tiled splash back, finished with polished timber flooring.
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring.
- LIVING: Open plan area, ornamental fireplace, finished with polished timber flooring.
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with polished timber flooring. Main with large mirrored robe.
- STUDY/OFFICE: Study or office area with tiled flooring.
- BATHROOM: Central modern bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity with storage and bench space, combined toilet and tiled flooring.
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough, built-in cupboard, bench space and subway tiled splash back.
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating and air-conditioner.
- OUTDOORS: Fully landscaped gardens with garden beds, established trees and lawn area. Rear alfresco area, cubby house with connected under covered storage area, additional pergola area for entertaining or suitable for caravan or boat storage.
- ADDITIONAL: Security window shutters, window locks, Roman and pull-down blinds, LED lighting, high ceilings, gas HWS and picture rails.
- PARKING: 1.5 car garage plus driveway space for up to 3 cars
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450 - $500 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy, Oak Park & Jacana train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979