What's HomeBID.? Would you like the convenience to BID for this home, anywhere, anytime, without even leaving the comfort of your own lounge-room..? No problems, just go to www.HomeBID.com.au or contact your agent for more info. "HomeBID A Better Way to Buy and Sell"
- STREET FACING GLAMOUR -
A perfect snapshot of elegant, modern and minimal maintenance living becomes reality with this bright and airy home in the Strathmore Secondary School Zone. Street facing and designed with timeless contemporary appeal, open plan living/dining spaces and a sleek modern kitchen. Located in one of the best pockets of the local area, in a family friendly street and walking distance to local shops, schools, public transport, this lovely home will impress you with its tasteful appeal and free flowing, practical floor plan. Contact the team to find out more!
- Brick veneer and rendered street facing Townhouse. Built in 2013 approx.
- Land size 259m2 approx. Building size of 18sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops and breakfast bench. 600mm Bellissimo S/S appliances including dishwasher and double S/S kitchen sink. Pantry and cupboards, tiled splashback finish with polished hardwood timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished hardwood timber flooring and rear access to courtyard area
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished hardwood timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with carpeted flooring. Master with walk-in robe, remaining two with built-in robes
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity with cupboard, separate toilet zone and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional second toilet at ground level with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry zone with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating with reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Street facing home with landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and lawn. Rear private courtyard with decking
- ADDITIONAL: Strathmore Secondary School Zone. Security alarm system and video intercom, security front door. Plantation shutters, Holland and block out blinds, high ceilings, linen cupboard, timber staircase with under stair storage
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $475 - $525 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $382 p/q approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Easy walking distance to Pascoe Vale station, the new Oak Park Leisure Centre and local gyms
- Close to Gaffney St & Railway Pde, Cumberland Rd and Bell Street shopping, café and retail precincts
- Located 10km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 120 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members.. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979