Note: Can't attend the auction? No problem, you can still participate online! You can watch and even bid at this auction online using the Anywhere Auctions website and app. Contact us or visit the Anywhere Auctions website to find out more.
Set on a generous block of approximately 651m2 in a popular and convenient pocket of Glenroy, this attractive home provides a family environment of immediate quality, with scope to live in as is, further renovate this incredible floorplan or redevelop (STCA). The light-filled interior offers formal and informal living areas, original kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, FOUR good size bedrooms and central bathroom. Located between Pascoe Vale Rd and West St shopping precinct with bus stops, Station, local schools and parklands nearby.
- Brick veneer and rendered House. Built in 1960's approx. Updated 2018 -2020
- Land size 651m2 approx. Building size of 19sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry with 40mm laminate benchtops. Original kitchen with double kitchen sink, pantry and plenty of cupboard space. Tiled splash back and linoleum flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with linoleum flooring
- DINING: Separate formal area with timber flooring
- LIVING: Separate area at front of home with timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 4 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, all with timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity with cupboard, combined yet separate toilet, tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional second toilet area
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry space with single trough
- OUTDOORS: Pergola area, landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and lawn area plus garden shed
- PARKING: Double tandem garage with driveway space for up to 4 cars
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450 - $500 p/w approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
• Located right opposite to Glenroy College, walking distance to Glenroy Shopping Centre, Northern Golf Club
• Approx. 900 meters away from Glenroy Train Station
• Located central to Pascoe Vale Rd and West St shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms.
• Glenroy being Approx. 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport.
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979