A stunning interpretation of style and substance, this fully established Street Facing three-bedroom, two-bathroom Townhouse offers high impact living and entertaining spaces with low maintenance appeal. The home offers an abundance of natural night, spacious modern kitchen and open plan living design. Completing it perfectly with a backyard that great for entertaining family and friends. Conveniently located close to Glenroy Shopping Centre, the area's finest schools, scenic parklands, bike paths and Glenroy station. Contact the team today!
- Street facing, brick veneer and rendered Townhouse. Built in 2010 approx.
- Land size 267m2 approx. Building size of 18sq approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss laminate cabinetry and laminate benchtops with breakfast bench. 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher. Double kitchen sink, pantry and cupboard space. Tiled splash back, finish with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with master bedroom at ground level. Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, remaining two with built-in robes, all with carpeted flooring
- STUDY: Study nook area with carpeted flooring
- ENSUITE: Ensuite to Master with 1500mm shower, single vanity with cupboard space, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity with cupboard space, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional powder room with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough and rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating with reverse split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Street facing home. Private courtyard area with landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: LED lighting, Holland blinds, high ceilings, timber staircase and gas HWS
- PARKING: Double remote garage with rear access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $445 - $485 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $340 p/q approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy and Oak Park train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members.. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979