There is a solid reason why Glenroy is in such hot demand, and why properties like this four-bedroom home are being snapped up. Located just moments from the train station, and the bustling Pascoe Vale Road strip of shops and cafes, this home comes complete with everything you need to move straight in! A number of parklands are also within close proximity, and you can even tee off at the nearby Kooringal Golf Club, a home that ticks all the right boxes. Contact the team today to inspect!
- Brick veneer & rendered Townhouse. Built in 2017 approx.
- Land size 272m2 approx. Building size of 19sq approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss soft closing laminate cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops including breakfast bench with waterfall edging and pendant lighting. 900mm S/S Domain appliances including dishwasher, double kitchen S/S sink, pantry and ample cupboard space. Tiled splashback and finish with engineered flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with engineered flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with engineered flooring
- BEDROOMS: 4 large bedrooms with engineered flooring. Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- STUDY: Study nook area with engineered flooring
- ENSUITE: 900mm shower with single vanity and cupboard. Combined toilet, 3-in-1 heat/light/fan and floor to ceiling tiles
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity and cupboard. Combined toilet, 3-in-1 heat/light/fan and floor to ceiling tiles
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 3rd toilet with single vanity
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough, built-in cupboards and rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Street facing home. Private courtyard, landscaped gardens, garden beds and turf plus water tank
- ADDITIONAL: Holland/block out blinds. Security alarm and video system. High ceilings, LED lighting, gas HWS, timber staircase and plantation shutters
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear and internal access. Built-in cupboards and driveway space for additional off street parking
- POTENTIAL RENT: $480 - $520 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy & Jacana train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/0 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064