Designed and built with more space and better quality at the forefront of the builder's mind is this wonderful brand-new designer Townhouse. Offering a turnkey experience with nothing left to do but move your furniture in and start living when you become the lucky new owner of this street facing beauty. Perfectly located and within a short stroll to the local shopping precinct, bus stop, schools and parks. Inspection highly recommended, contact the team today!
- Brick veneer Townhouse. Built in 2020 approx.
- Land size 213m2 approx. Building size of 15sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops including breakfast bench. 600mm Baumatic appliances including dishwasher, double kitchen sink, pantry and cupboard space, feature tiled splashback, black chrome tapware, finish with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- STUDY: Study or office separate area at front of home with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms with mirrored robes and carpeted flooring. Master with ensuite
- ENSUITE: 900mm shower, single vanity with cupboard space, combined toilet, tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower, single vanity with cupboard space, combined toilet, tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 3rd toilet at ground level
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough and built-in cupboards for additional storage plus bench space
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse split system heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Street face home in a quiet court location. Private courtyard, landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: Security intercom, high ceilings, LED lighting, gas HWS. Timber staircase, frosted glass to some, black chrome tapware and door handles
- PARKING: Single remote garage, space for second car
- POTENTIAL RENT: $350 - $390 p/w approx.
- OWNERS CORP: $250 p/q approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Hume
- Located near Broadmeadows Shopping Centre and local gyms including the Aquatic & Leisure Centre and local gyms
- Walking distance to Broadmeadows Station, parks and local schools
- Broadmeadows is located 17.8 km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Phillip Castro: 0428 097 070