STOP: As homes on a corner allotment of land are becoming very hard to find for sale at any given time, here we have the perfect opportunity for developers, astute investors and home buyers to either retain the existing residence and build at the rear or build brand new dwellings that will all have street frontages (STCA). The Home is also simply superb as is, updated in it's time and meticulously maintained over it's lifetime journey. Outside there is a vast backyard and double garage. The location holds the key with only a short walk to the train station, bus services, shopping centre, local schools and so much more. The convenience of easy access to City Link, the Western Ring Road, Melbourne Airport and with Land ~ 580m2 Approx. truly makes this opportunity one not to be missed. Contact the team today to find out more!
- Corner Position, Weatherboard Clad House. Built in 1980's approx.
- Land size 580m2 approx. Building size of 21sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry with 40mm premium laminate benchtops. 600mm appliances including dishwasher, double kitchen sink, pantry and cupboard space, tiled splash back and linoleum flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with linoleum flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with linoleum flooring
- FORMAL LOUNGE: Separate formal area at the front of the home with carpeted flooring
- STUDY/4th BEDROOM: Study/office area or 4th bedroom with carpeted flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms plus 4th bedroom or study area. Two with mirrored robes, all with carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity with cupboard, 3-in-1 heat/light/fan, separate toilet area finish with tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough, built-in shelving and bench space
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating plus gas space heating in formal lounge. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- OUTDOORS: Corner allotment with side car entrance. Landscaped gardens, garden beds, established trees and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: High ceilings, flyscreens, gas HWS
- PARKING: Double garage with side street entrance plus car space for 2
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450 - $500 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- Easy walking distance to Merlynston and Pascoe Vale Station and local gyms
- Close to Gaffney St & Sydney Road shopping strip and Cumberland Rd and Derby St café and shopping precincts
- Located 11km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 120 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
Grant O'Brien: 0414 567 768