In an ideal Fawkner location, with Significant Development Potential (STCA) this property will appeal to the most astute home buyer and investor alike. The existing home comprises 2 good size bedrooms, kitchen with ample cupboard space plus meals area, opening up to the lounge room. Outside, you'll find plenty of privacy in the great sized back yard. There is a single garage, gardens sheds, and driveway for up to 4 cars. Invest, move in or develop. The choice is yours. Do not Miss out, call Now to Inspect!
- Weatherboard house. Built in 1950's approx.
- Land size 651m2 approx. Building size of 15sq approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with benchtops. 600mm appliances, single kitchen sink, Dishlex dishwasher and tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with tiled flooring
- LIVING: Separate area with carpeted flooring
- SUNROOM/2nd LIVING: Additional area with tiled flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 large bedrooms with carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, single vanity, combined toilet and tiled flooring
- POWDER ROOM: Additional 2nd toilet
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn and established trees
- ADDITIONAL: Gas HWS and high ceilings
- PARKING: Single garage with driveway space for up to 4 cars
- POTENTIAL RENT: $320 - $360 p/w approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
- In an absolute prime location close to many schools and family precincts, only minutes' drive to popular Sydney Rd shopping & Fawkner Station and local gyms
- With Fawkner being located 12.5km's approx. to CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, airport and Hume Hwy access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS
- 30/45/60 days
Inspect or bid for this home today from the comfort and security of your own home, by calling one of our friendly team members.. Go ON! What else are you going to be doing during lock down...
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Phillip Castro: 0428 097 070