Note: Can't attend the auction? No problem, you can still participate online! You can watch and even bid at this auction online using the Anywhere Auctions website and app. Contact us or visit the Anywhere Auctions website to find out more.
Presenting in immaculate condition and offering a safe, secure environment, comes this modern three-bedroom home. Step inside to a spacious open plan living/meals zone, framed by high ceilings and polished timber floors, where glass sliders open to an easy to maintain rear courtyard. A light filled kitchen features stone benches and suite of stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher, while two tone cabinetry and large pantry ensure all your storage needs are met. Built-in-robes complement the bedrooms, central pristine bathroom and so much more. Conveniently located near Glenroy shops, cafes, schools, parklands, Glenroy station, bus terminus and freeways. Contact the team today to find out more!
- Street facing Dual-Occ, Villa Unit. Built in 1950's approx. Updated 2015 - 2019
- Land size 294m2 approx. Building size of 15sq approx.
- KITCHEN: High gloss laminate cabinetry with 40mm Caesar stone benchtops with breakfast bench. 600mm appliances including Technika dishwasher and double kitchen sink. Pantry, cupboards, tiled splash back, finish with polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 large bedrooms all with polished timber flooring. Master with built-in robe, remaining two with mirrored robes
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 1200mm shower, separate bathtub, single vanity and cupboard, 3-in-1 heat/light/fan, separate toilet area and tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough PLUS extra storage with built-in cupboards and bench space
- HEAT/COOL: Brivis ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- OUTDOORS: Street facing home. Covered decked alfresco area at rear. Landscaped gardens, garden beds and lawn
- ADDITIONAL: Holland blinds, shutters, high ceilings and gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote open garage with additional car space
- POTENTIAL RENT: $440 - $480 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip, the new Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre and local gyms
- Close proximity to Glenroy, Oak Park & Jacana train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 45/60/90/120 days
Inspect or bid for this home today by clicking the REQUEST / BOOK INSPECTION button as C+M now have registration only open homes + private inspections available... Don't MISS out...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
John Nguyen: 0433 928 979