For Sale By HomeBID: CLOSING - 12th November @ 9pm (For more INFO on how to participate and place your Offer or Bid - Contact William Spyrou or submit your enquiry)
Walk to everything including Pascoe Vale Rd and Wheatsheaf Rd shopping strip, enjoy the parks and reach Glenroy station within minutes from this exceptional Townhouse - a home that provides first class comfort in a fabulous, user friendly format. If you're a first home buyer or investor, this is the place for you… !
- Brick Veneer Townhouse built in 2013 approx
- Land size 62m2 approx. Building size of 9.5s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm premium laminate benchtops, 600mm Bellissimo S/S appliances including dishwasher, double S/S sink, pantry & cupboard space with polished hardwood timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished hardwood timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished hardwood timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms. Master with walk-in robe and 2-way bathroom. Second bedroom with robe, both with carpeted flooring.
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower with single vanity and combined toilet, built-in cupboards, floor to ceiling tiles
- LAUNDRY: European style with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating & cooling
- OUTDOORS: Private balcony area, garden shed
- ADDITIONAL: Video intercom, Holland and block out blinds, gas HWS, downlights, LED lighting & timber staircase
- PARKING: Single carport
- POTENTIAL RENT: $360 - $380 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Residential Growth - Schedule 1
- MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Located near Wheatsheaf & Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip & the new Oak Park Leisure Centre
- Close proximity Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Buy this home today by calling one of our friendly team members. It won't last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064